ZOOM: YAJNA COURSE – 25 SEPTEMBER 2021 – 9:30 CEST
September 25 · 09:30 - 14:00 CEST€75.00
Yajna means selfless sacrafice for a noble purpose. The yajna ritual is an ancient fire cremony done for purification and worship; it is one of the most powerful prayer rituals we do. The practice helps us to surrender through the act of making sacrifical offerings to the Divine.
In this Zoom course you will:
- Discover the deeper meaning and value of yajna.
- Learn about the connection between the natural elements and the offerings you make during the ritual.
- Go step-by-step through the ritual and learn how to pronounce the mantras.
Did you Know?
To participate in this course, you must first have:
- Attended a Bhakti Marga Simple Puja Course
- Attended a Bhakti Marga Abhishekam Course
- Regularly practiced puja for a minimum of 6 months
You will need the following in order to take part in this course:
- The ZOOM APP (see Zoom section below for more details)
- A complete puja plate
- A yajna kund
- A murti or picture of the deity you wish to worship
If you are in need, the Bhakti Shop has a full selection of items including everything required for this course.
Bhakti Marga has its headquarters at Shree Peetha Nilaya, meaning ‘Abode of the Maha Lakshmi’, the Divine Mother. It is located in the beautiful German countryside near Wiesbaden.