- This event has passed.
ZOOM: CHANTING SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM/BHAGAVAD GITA
20 February · 10:00 - 12:00 CET€20.00
€ 20, per session
CHANTING: SRIMAD BHAGAVATAM/BHAGAVAD GITA
Learn to Chant the Scriptures
No previous experience is required!
Become confident in chanting the primary scriptures and Sanskrit texts within Bhakti Marga. Using the Bhagavad Gita and the Srimad Bhagavatam as the basis for learning, you’ll learn how to properly pronounce Sanskrit words, identify the correct rhythm, and develop the skillset to have a chanting sadhana of your own!
Next time you’re in a Bhakti Marga temple, listening to the live streams, or feeling inspired to chant to your deities, you’ll be ready!
With the right knowledge, you dive that mind into the ocean of the heart, and when the mind dives into the ocean of the heart…you start to rise spiritually. – Paramahamsa Vishwananda
the course includes:
- Ten languages, see the sidebar for details.
- Study material will be provided via link during the course
- Zoom session recording will be sent to all participants
- Registration is required to access the live interpretation.
- Bhakti ID is required to register.
- Zoom Meeting ID and Username can be found in your Bhakti ID Dashboard 24-hours prior to the start of the event.
|Sunday, 20 February||Chanting: Srimad Bhagavatam/Bhagavad Gita||VandhanAnanda|
|Sunday, 20 March||Chanting: Srimad Bhagavatam/Bhagavad Gita||VandhanAnanda|
Bhakti Event GmbH, Am Geisberg 1-8, 65321 Heidenrod