- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL PILGRIMAGE: MAURITIUS – MAHA SHIVARATRI 2023
13 February · 12:00 - 21 February · 12:00 CET€440.00 – €840.00
€440 per person (Maha Shivaratri only)
€ 840 per person (Maha Shivaratri & Holi)
SAVE €150 when you book both!
Czech/Slovak, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
EXPLORING SHIVA IN MAURITIUS
NEW~ PREVIEW PORTAL
Check out a few of our past Preview Shows. Catch a glimpse into some special experiences virtual pilgrims have enjoyed. Meet past participants and hear about their surprising reflections on virtual travel with Guruji.
Living the pilgrimage is like being there physically, the love, devotion, simplicity and joy!
–A Virtual Pilgrim
VIRTUAL PILGRIMAGE PORTAL
- Portal access is available until 21 May 2023
- Private livestream
- Live interpretation
- On-demand videos with embedded interpretation
- Daily highlights with timestamps
- A place to share your experience
- Private Telegram channel for up-to-the-minute updates and news
- Bhagavad Gita Cards during breaks (NEW)
- Please do not share your portal access
- Only open one device at one time
- Family members (living in the same household) may share a screen.
If you would like to support the Bhakti Marga Mission, you are welcome to donate an endowment to our non profit Organisation Bhakti Marga Stiftung.
- This event requires a minimum of 50 participants. If that minimum is not reached, Bhakti Event GmbH reserves the right to cancel the event on a short notice. If required, the full amount will be refunded.
- Interpretation is provided by volunteers at no additional cost to the Virtual Pilgrimage.
- Please understand that changes may occur which could prevent us from offering all languages at all times.
- Of course, you have the right to a refund in the event that your language cannot be provided.
Bhakti Event GmbH
Am Geisberg 1-8