- This event has passed.
SILENT RETREAT ITALY 2021
September 19, 2021 · 15:00 - September 26, 2021 · 09:00 CEST
EXPERIENCE THE SILENCE OF THE HEART
Dive into a state of unity, peace, beauty, and love with Paramahamsa Vishwananda. This Silent Retreat Seminar is designed to awaken your inner Divinity. The silence graced to you during this retreat allows you to drop into the inner stillness of your heart and feel the presence of the Divine within yourself.
If you silence yourself completely, if you silence your mind, you will receive everything. You will not even need to ask. You will receive, because God is merciful. – Paramahamsa Vishwananda
Paramahamsa Vishwananda’s masterful inner and outer guidance will support you throughout the seminar and help you to experience a profound shift in your life and spiritual practice.
ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE
The Silent Retreat Seminar is structured in a very specific way and is designed to awaken the inner voice deep within yourself. The daily activitities include Babaji Surya Namaskar, guided japa walks through the scenic forests, and 3-5 hours of daily self-analysis, meditation, and specifically-assigned mantra chanting.
Paramahamsa Vishwananda will be in residence in the seminar hotel throughout the retreat.
- Check-in begins at 15:00 on Sunday, 18 September.
- After dinner, Paramahamsa Vishwananda will introduce the structure and intent of the retreat and answer any last-minute questions before He sends everyone off in silence for the remainder of the week.
- The retreat will finish with a wrap-up meeting on the last day and a Sunday departure on 26 September no later than 09:00 CEST.
MAKE THE COMMITMENT
The Silent Retreat Seminar requires a serious personal commitment and a willingness to put in tremendous emotional and spiritual effort in order to attain the full benefit being offered. The retreat should not be treated as a holiday, but as a period of intense self-reflection and silent sadhana (spiritual practice).
- Participants will remain isolated for long periods of time during the retreat.
- Silence must be maintained throughout all activities during the week.
- You will need to surrender your phones and computers during the retreat to minimise distractions from the outside world.
- An emergency phone number will be given to you so htat your families/friends can contact you in case of need.
This seminar will be held in the Umbria region of Italy known as the ‘green heart’. Located in the middle of the boot, between Assisi and Rome, the picturesque landscape is made up of rolling hills, mountains, hollows and plains and extends along the Tiber’s central basin. Further details will be provided upon your acceptance into the retreat.
Additional expenses are outlined in the ‘What’s Not Included’ section below.
- Seminar with Paramahamsa Vishwananda
- Full room and board
- Shared accommodation with a shower/WC
What is Not Included
- Flights, Train, Car
- Transfers to and from the retreat centre
- Travel Health Care Insurance
- Trip Cancellation Insurance (highly recommended)
After you register online, your Terms & Conditions application will be reviewed for final selection of participants.
- You will be notified of the status of your application via email by 28 July.
- If you are accepted into the Retreat, you will receive an email with payment instructions.
- If accepted, I agree to make a full payment the latest by Wednesday, 4 August to ensure, that your place is secured.
- After you have been accepted as a participant, we will send you the Retreat location.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Travel health care and accident insurance.
- Travel cancellation insurance (highly recommended due to Covid).
- Registration will close on 25 July at 09:00 CEST
- You WILL see a Confirmation Screen after you submit your application
- You will NOT receive a confirmation email
- Before booking, please confirm that you are able to travel to Italy
- Please only register for this event if you are able to pay the full amount €3000/€3200
Fee: €3000 (triple room)
€3200 (double room)
Registration closes 27 July.
Glärnischstrasse 15 – CH 8712 StäfaSwitzerland