PILGRIMAGE: SICILY 2021
September 28 · 12:00 - October 4 · 12:00 CEST
THE DIVINE MOTHER AND THE SAINTS OF SICILY
Join Paramahamsa Vishwananda on a pilgrimage of faith to the historic island of Sicily. For millennia, the ancient inhabitants of this volcanic island venerated the motherly forms of nature. Today, the Divine Mother is still present and is worshipped in the form of Mother Mary. Her influence continues to shape Christian traditions and the lives of believers from around the world.
It’s important to go on pilgrimages to open the door of the mind. – Paramahamsa Vishwananda
This pilgrimage will take you on an unforgettable tour of the holy sites of Sicily. With Paramahamsa Vishwananda as your guide, you will visit churches and sacred sites in and around Palermo, Syracuse, Cantania and Messina. There, you can connect with the Divine both inside and out and take the blessings of saint relics.
- All ground transportation during the pilgrimage
- All bus rides from the first to the last hotel on the pilgrimage
- Tour activities
- Traveling with Paramahamsa Vishwananda
- Entrance to all sacred sites, churches and monasteries
- Room & Board
- 6-night stay in 3-4 star hotels
– Single Occupancy: €2850 (limited availability)
– Double Occupancy: €2450
- Daily meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner plus one bottle of water daily
What is Not Included
- Transportation to Sicily
- Transfers to and from the starting and ending hotels
- Travel health care and accident insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance (highly recommended due to Covid)
HEALTH AND SAFETY
All travellers are responsible for their own health and safety during this pilgrimage. Everyone must comply with all current Italian Corona Rules and Regulations. We highly recommend the purchase of adequate insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- You must be in good physical and mental health to take part in this programme.
- This pilgrimage is not suited for people with limited mobility, who are disabled or pregnant.
- Registration will close on Saturday, 21 August at 09:00 CEST
- Before booking, please confirm that you are able to travel to Italy
- Please only register for this event if you are able to pay the full fee by 1 September
- You will receive an email regarding the status of your booking no later than 18:00 CEST 28 August
- If accepted, your email will contain final registration confirmations and payment details
- Your space can only be confirmed after we receive your full payment
If the physical pilgrimage doesn’t work for you, please consider joining us online for the Virtual Pilgrimage. Thanks to a whole team of videographers, you’ll enjoy VIP coverage and an even better vantage point than if you were there in person!
Fee: €2450 – €2850 based on room occupancy
Limited space, registration closes: 21 August
Island of Sicily