- This event has passed.
September 11, 2021 · 12:00 - September 16, 2021 · 12:00 CEST
IMMERSION INTO BULGARIAN ORTHODOXY
Join Paramahamsa Vishwananda as He travels through picturesque Bulgaria to explore the mysteries and majesty of the country’s Eastern Orthodox faith. Take in the beauty and open your heart to the love of God by listening to stories of devotion, enjoying the energy of sacred sites and taking the blessings of miraculous icons and relics of saints.
It’s important to go on pilgrimages to open the door of the mind. – Paramahamsa Vishwananda
This six-day pilgrimage will take you on an unforgettable tour of the holy sites of Bulgaria. With Paramahamsa Vishwananda as your guide, you will visit churches, monasteries and sacred sites in Blagoevgrad, Plovdiv, Veliko Tarnovo, Garbovo and Sofia regions of Bugaria to help you connect with the Divine both inside and out.
- All ground transportation during the pilgrimage
- Transfer from the arrival airport to the first hotel
- Transfer from the last hotel to the airport
- All bus rides throughout the pilgrimage
- Traveling with Paramahamsa Vishwananda
- Entrance to all sacred sites, churches and monasteries
- 5-night stay in 3-4 star hotels or monasteries
- Double occupancy accommodations
(Single occupancy pricing upon request)
- Daily meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner / one bottle of water per day
What is Not Included
- Transporation to Bulgaria (flights, train, coach or car)
- Travel health care and accident insurance
- Travel cancellation insurance (highly recommended due to Covid)
HEALTH AND SAFETY
All travellers are responsible for their own health and safety during this pilgrimage. Everyone must comply with all current Bulgarian Corona Rules and Regulations. We highly recommend the purchase of adequate insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances.
- You must be in good physical and mental health to take part in this programme.
- This pilgrimage is not suited for people with limited mobility, who are disabled or pregnant.
- Registration will close on Saturday, 21 August at 09:00 CEST
- Before booking, please confirm that you are able to travel to Bulgaria
- Please only register for this event if you are able to pay the full fee by Sunday, 29 August
- You will receive an email regarding the status of your booking no later than Monday, 23 August
- If accepted, your email will contain final registration confirmations and payment details
- Your space can only be confirmed after we receive your full payment
If the physical pilgrimage doesn’t work for you, please consider joining us online for the Virtual Pilgrimage. Thanks to a whole team of videographers, you’ll enjoy VIP coverage and an even better vantage point than if you were there in person!