- This event has passed.
IN-PERSON DARSHAN 23 JULY 2022 @ SPN
23 July, 2022 · 16:00 CESTFree
Registration is open now.
- You can attend 2 In-Person Darshan in July 2022. One of them had to be the 11th July and another one either in Shree Vitthal Dham or in Shree Peetha Nilaya. If you where in Shree Vitthal Dham you can not come for Darshan in Shree Peetha Nilaya.
- Newcomers can attend 3 Darshans.
In-person darshans are always free, however we kindly ask you to make a dakshina donation so that we may continue to share Guruji’s Love with the world.
Please check our COVID rules before registering.
Due to fluctuating Covid legal requirements, we may need to cancel your reservation.
The Ashram offers a variety of guest rooms, all of which include a meal package.
To request a room, please write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPERIENCE THE BLESSING OF DIVINE LOVE
Darshan means ‘divine sight’. To see and be seen by a God-realised Master is a very rare and precious opportunity. Paramahamsa Vishwananda’s eye-to-eye darshan will give you a uniquely personal blessing and shower you with Divine Love. Come look into His eyes.
ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE
Darshan is a festive occasion. The In-Person Darshan Experience begins with a beautiful prayer ritual paying tribute to Paramahamsa Vishwananda. When He arrives, He will sing and then offer an eye-to-eye darshan to everyone present. The event also includes Sanskrit chanting, and experience sharing by select members of the audience.
- CHECK-IN: If you are new to The Ashram, please check in with the Welcome Desk in the main lobby when you arrive.
- ASHRAM TOUR: Meet in the lobby at 14:00.
- REGISTRATION: @Darshan Hall: 12:00 – 19:30.
- THE DARSHAN: The Darshan Experience starts at 16:00, but it is best to plan to arrive early to get settled in.
- BHAJAN CAFE: Get snacks or drinks in our cafe.
OPEN TO ALL
Darshan blessings are truly priceless and are always given freely by the Master.
Paramahamsa Vishwananda generously makes darshans available to everyone free of cost, however dakshina is greatly appreciated. Dakshina is a financial gift given to a spiritual Master in gratitude for a blessing. It is a voluntary gift and is not required in any way. When dakshina is given in the spirit of love, without any expectation or obligation to pay, it grants you the full benefit of the Master’s blessings.
As you offer your dakshina (either directly to Guruji or into the Spende box in the lobby), please say ‘Krishna Arpan’, which means ‘I offer this to Krishna.’ Saying this phrase amplifies the blessing and frees both the giver and the receiver from any karmic debt from the action.
ARE YOU NEW TO IN-PERSON DARSHANS?
Paramahamsa Vishwananda’s in-person darshans fill up quickly.
If you have never attended a darshan at Shree Peetha Nilaya before, but would like to attend one that is already fully booked, please write us at: email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend, please be respectful and cancel your event and room reservation to make space for others to attend.
Bhakti Event GmbH
Am Geisberg 1-8, 65321 Heidenrod Springen, Germany