July 24 · 09:00 CEST
MULTIPLY THE BLESSINGS!
When we offer our love to the Divine, the Divine showers us with blessings. Giving from the heart is a true blessing in and of itself. Giving without expecting anything in return multiplies the blessings even more, especially when you selflessly sponsor an event. Everyone who helps sponsor the event benefits from all the prayers done, even when you are unable to attend!
HONOURING THE GURU
The aim of the bhakta is to attain the grace of the guru, guru-kripa. With guru-kripa, one is elevated and obtains all gifts, all accomplishments, all wealth, and even liberation. – Paramahamsa Vishwananda
Did you Know?
What to Expect
Whether online, or hopefully in person, Guruji’s bhaktas will gather to worship Him and pay tribute to all He has brought into our lives and to the world. Details will be revealed closer to the date but will surely include:
- Morning prayers with Guru Puja
- Bhajan Strotra: 108 bhajans all dedicated to the guru.
- Blessing from Guruji
- Evening prayers
- Opportunity to offer dakshina to our beloved Guru for all the gifts He bestows upon us.
- Dakshina is a financial gift given to a spiritual Master in gratitude for a blessing. It is a voluntary gift and is not required in any way.
- Learn more about dakshina
Bhakti Event GmbH,
Am Geisberg 1-8
Bhakti Marga has its headquarters at Shree Peetha Nilaya, meaning ‘Abode of the Maha Lakshmi’, the Divine Mother. It is located in the beautiful German countryside near Wiesbaden.