108 SPONSORED PRIVATE BHAGAVAD GITA YAJNAS
August 30 · 14:30 - 17:00 CEST€208.00
A YAJNA JUST FOR YOU
Paramahamsa Vishwananda will oversee this auspicious ritual as offerings are made into the fire while all 700 verses of the Bhagavad Gita will be read aloud in Sanskrit. Out on the lawn beside the main yajna challa, 108 small kunds will be set up, each with their own pujari. Booking this event reserves a personal yajna kund and a pujari who will offer your prayers for you.
There are two ways to offer your prayers:
- If you are physically present in SPN, you may choose to offer your prayers yourself as your own pujari. Instructions will be given and you will be guided through the entire process.
- Or, you can have a SPN pujari assigned to make your offerings for you.
- Either way, you receive the full benefit of the yajna even if you can’t be physically present!
Did You Know?
A yajna is an ancient Vedic fire ceremony that is a selfless act of worship performed for a noble purpose. The Bhagavad Gita provides a road map to guide spiritual seekers all the way to the Ultimate, God-realisation. Just hearing the verses helps to elevate your soul.
INCLUDED IN THIS EVENT
- The opportunity to receive the full benefit of all the prayers done at the kund, even if you are not physically present or watching online.
- If you are home, you can watch the main event Livestream which will include some coverage of the 108 yajna kunds.
- Ash from the fire will be sent to everyone who reserves a private kund. You may add a bit of the ash to water to drink it, apply it to your third eye during meditation or keep it on your altar.
Tune in via the link below to watch livestream coverage of the Krishna Jayanti celebrations. The program will include periodic coverage of the 108 small kunds out on the lawn outside of the main yajna challa.
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY
Personal Yajna: 208€
First come, first served: 108 private kunds available
Bhakti Event GmbH,
Am Geisberg 1-8
Bhakti Marga has its headquarters at Shree Peetha Nilaya, meaning ‘Abode of the Maha Lakshmi’, the Divine Mother. It is located in the beautiful German countryside near Wiesbaden.
Due to space limitations people are often turned away from events, especially those with Paramahamsa Vishwananda. So, if you are unable to attend your reserved event, please be respectful and cancel your reservation as soon as possible to make space for another..